Residential Window Cleaning
River View Window Cleaning offers full service cleaning for your home. We help you put your best foot forward with clean, clear windows. Our regular scheduled service plans help ensure your windows remain clean throughout the year.
Why have your windows cleaned by a professional?
1. Your time is important: It takes more time when you don't have all the tools. We have the right tools for the job. We use the latest equipment including, applicators, squeegees, and pure-water cleaning. Our trusted techniques leave your windows sparkling clean and you 100% satisfied.
2. It is more affordable than you think. We are competitively priced...
3. Your Safety is important: Over 90,000 Emergency Room visits per year are from ladder related injuries. It pays to be safe!! Our Water Fed Pole System extends up to 4 stories. We are insured and trained in what we do and have the right tools for the job.
4. Having your windows cleaned on a regular basis prolongs the life of your windows. The transparent look can quickly become obstructed with airborne pollutants, hard water, and other grime. Cleaning your windows on a regular basis eliminates hard water build-up and other contaminants, thus preserving the pure transparent properties of the glass. Having your windows cleaned not only gives you a better view to the outside world, it helps with heat efficiency. In the long run regularly cleaned windows help prevent the need for expensive glass restoration in which layers of glass are removed in order to resurface the problem glass with a new finish.
5. Help protect the environment. We use an environmentally friendly high level of pure water. Tap water is filtered on-site through a specialized filtration system. The result is 99% pure water which itself is an aggressive cleaning agent. Pure water cleans without soaps or chemicals and dries without streaks or spots. Pure Water does not leave any residue unlike most window cleaning methods. There is no need to wipe off contaminates. Your windows stay cleaner, longer.
6. Enhances curb appeal. Whatever your view, we want to make it a clear one.
Gutter Cleaning Service:
Our 3 Step Process will ensure your gutters are flowing freely and help prevent further debris build up in your gutters. The gutter cleaning process begins with clearing roof debris to prevent further build up in your gutters. We then remove all of the debris currently in your gutter system. We finalize our cleaning by flushing the gutters with water to remove any remaining sediment and to verify that the gutters and down spouts are flowing at 100% efficiency. Any areas that are not flowing correctly will be inspected and we will remove any missed/hidden debris or build up.